Welcome to our Spanishpools - Best National Lottery in Spain
Trusted By more than 500.000 customers.
We are to serve and help you, your privacy is save with us. Check your results online with spanishpools.com now to see if you`re a winner!
Spanish lottery has had some amazing jackpots over the last 250 years of activity! Looking at the last decade alone, Spanish Lottery had a €26 million in 2007, €73 million in February 2014, and finally its record-breaking €101.7 million jackpot in October 2015!
Watch special draw on your PC, Laptop, Mobile anytime, anywhere. We are proud to provide you with this kind of opportunity
With the change in law in Spain which came into effect 1st January 2012, all lottery winnings above 2,500€ are taxed at the rate of 20%. This applies to all the Spanish lottery operators, such as Loterias y Apuestas del Estado, la ONCE, and the Cruz Roja. Winnings below this amount remain tax-free.
The money raised through lottery ticket sales is split on a 70/30 basis. The 70% of the money is returned to players in the form of prizes, and the remaining 30% goes to the State to cover administration expenses and support the Public Treasury and to support social projects.
Yes, they are absolutely fair. The National Lottery is managed by the Spanish Government, which guarantees a totally safe draw, and prizes are paid to claimants immediately.
No. If you are outside Spain then you can buy a lottery entry via the internet.
A special draw is a lottery draw that is tied in with a specific event or special occasion, such as Saint Valentine’s Day. Special draws tend to attract a lot of interest from players, so prize funds are often much bigger than usual. Some special draws, such as El Gordo de Navidad (Christmas fat one) are played internationally. Other examples of special draws are: El Niño (commemorating the birth of Jesus), Niños de San Ildefonso (to raise funds to help Saint Ildefonso School) and Cruz Roja (to support the Red Cross).
I wanted to thank you Spanishpools for helping me win. On September 1, 2013, I won $393,627 in the Lottery.- Abigail
On October 30, 2014, using your wheel five system, I was able to win the Fantasy 5 jackpot for $430,179.97- Nullam
Our Latest Result
27 September 2020 1st Prize 6149 2nd Prize 3203 3rd Prize 9554
26 September 2020 1st Prize 7214 2nd Prize 6559 3rd Prize 2680
25 September 2020 1st Prize 4670 2nd Prize 8422 3rd Prize 2361
24 September 2020 1st Prize 2163 2nd Prize 6944 3rd Prize 4957
23 September 2020 1st Prize 7095 2nd Prize 4145 3rd Prize 0255
22 September 2020 1st Prize 1839 2nd Prize 5601 3rd Prize 4728
21 September 2020 1st Prize 5920 2nd Prize 7549 3rd Prize 9235